Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited member of The British Association Of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) www.bacp.co.uk
- Professional training in:
- Anxiety, depression, sexuality, self harm, physical abuse, sexual abuse, and suicide.
- Couples and relationship counselling.
- Trauma (Babette Rothchild)
- Mindfulness (Angelika Chaffey)
- Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, 2008.
- Certificate levels 1, 2, and 3 in Therapeutic Counselling Skills and Theory, 2006.
I work with issues such as:
- affairs and betrayals
- alcohol dependance
- eating disorders
- couples counselling
- emotional abuse
- low self confidence
- low self esteem
- personality disorders